Do you ever want to go back to the olden days of Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube and subject your industry before your competitors look on the platforms?
You can grab an equal chance with TikTok right now.
After the record-breaking visibility in the early 2020s, TikTok started its modern, beautiful, and straightforward self-serving advertising platform.
For several U.S. businesses, it is the perfect chance to promote TikTok. Then identify how to access TikTok’s ad platform and how to place your ads as we go through it, step by step in these posts.
Like TikTok, this guide is simple and works up to a point; hence you can begin placing your TikTok ads in less time!
Remarkable Growth Of TikTok:
TikTok’s faster growth continues, by the year, with a magnificent number of downloads, rankings, and activity.
The first quarter of 2020 checks TikTok possesses its place as the most downloaded application ever in the quarter.
By August 2020, TikTok applications obtained more than five million five-star ratings from the AppStore.
Some of the TikTok statistics are listed below:
- TikTok’s app has got more than five-star ratings in the App store.
- More than 90% of TikTok reviews provide the app with five-star ratings.
- TikTok was installed more than 315 million times during the first quarter of 2020.
- TikTok builds a history for the first quarter in 2020 as the most downloaded.
- TikTok got one billion downloads during the first year.
- TikTok’s total downloads exceeded YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook in monthly application installations.
- Update, over two billion people have downloaded TikTok.
- Twenty-seven million U.S. users start TikTok apps eight times per day.
TikTok has more than 800 million monthly users, with numerous long-standing followers like other social media Reddit, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Fame On Social Media Network:
To represent factors in view, let’s take a look at the visibility of some other accomplishing social media platforms.
Active users as of July 16th, 2020, pieces of information by Statista
- Reddit: 430 million active users
- Snapchat: 397 million active users
- Twitter: 326 million active monthly users
By Whom TikTok Is Used:
There’s something you might not understand about TikTok’s user base, as several reports say that it’s perfect for younger audiences.
Most of the reports are mentioned to global users, though.
In the U.S., TikTok does not only work for kids.
Within the U.S., TikTok users differ from 18 to 64 years old, and among every generation that is closely present their passion for the social media platform.
Many studies, particularly during the 2019 Marketing Charts reports, say that Americans of every age encompass TikTok.
- 25.8% of TikTok followers are between 18 to 24 years old.
- 24.5% of TikTok audiences are between the 25 to 35 age group.
- 20.3% of TikTok viewers are between 35 to 44 older adults.
- 26% of TikTok followers are between 45 to 64 years old.
Moreover, the social media platform grabs a range of income earners with the highest percentage of TikTokers with 37% winning higher than $100K within a year. As a marketer, when you want to maximize your profile exposure and reach active followers, you can buy TikTok views for your videos. As a result, you can quickly enhance your video visibility and gain more reach instantly.
How Is TikTok Perfect For Advertisers?
Tik Tok is an entirely new self-serving ad platform. It works for business, starts up advertising choices for the initial time in the U.S.
If you are well-known with Instagram and Facebook advertising, then you could love TikTok for business.
More like Facebook’s advertising platform, it lets you place ads that focus on subject niche audiences, meanwhile checking ad performance with the complex analytics platforms.
How To Establish TikTok Ads:
You can access the screens that let you place ads; then you can pick from one of the following marketing rules:
Reach: Create your ad’s visibility to as many people as possible.
Traffic: Send your traffic website, ads, or landing page. You can also build a customized audience for a focussed traffic rate. Say, for instance, if you wish to reach people before downloading your TikTok app.